Sunday 12 July 2015

Two Bakers

Right. This is another cafe at Jalan Besar area, Two Bakers.


You see the guy in grey shirt? He provides very good service and always smiles..

Once I went into the cafe, I felt happy because it has my favourite flower, baby breath all over the place.. see the big bunch on the glass tank? Love love love them..

The cakes looked yummy..but I was too full to try one.

Not sure if this is baby breath too, but I love it! It's on every table..

Matcha Latte ($5.50) with skim milk. They do not have soy milk but this Matcha Latte was thick, creamy and not sweet which I prefer. However it can be richer and more fragrant.

Latte ($5.50) with skim milk. My lunch kaki didn't like it, said it was "siap siap" (waxy after taste).

Butternut Mushroom Risotto ($13.80) with butternut pumpkin, Mushroom and cheddar cheese. Menu says it serves with 3 slices of baguette. My lunch kaki said "how come only 2 slices?"....hahahaha...
Risotto's presentation was pretty and colorful. The mushroom was really delicious. I love mushroom but only mushroom with strong taste and this satisfied me. The rice was sticky which I actually prefer silky risotto. I think the cheddar cheese was too generous, made me feel gluttony after a few mouths. Baguette was quite hard. In summary, after you finished this risotto, you won't have space for cakes. 

Overall, I love the interior decoration with a small touch of real flowers, the service was good, free flow of water and background English pop songs were soft enough for you to chat with your friends.

Maybe I should try their sandwiches and cakes next time to do them some justice.

Check them out at: https://www.facebook.com/twobakers.

Address: 88 Horne Road

Next, AEIOU!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment