Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction

Before I post on the Cat Cafe, let me intercept by posting this fun and educational exhibition that I just went..

The exhibition, Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction, at ArtScience Museum was ending on Monday and I managed to have a last look at it during the long weekend..

I'm those kind of species (nerds) who love dinosaurs, animals, automobile, sci-fiction, geography, science and photography but yet not intelligent enough to master any one of them..but that doesn't stop me from seeing them and live in my own nerdy world for the moment..hehe..

If you didn't catch the exhibition, these are what you had missed...

Took me awhile to have a clear capture of this because a lot of our indian friends like to pose with their hands in the dino's mouth...

 I've decided to save the ticket of Annie Leibovitz for new food place to blog on...Sorry Annie..and Leonardo and Swan..



 Reminded me of paranormal activity movie...


I don't know why experts must always use reptile color for their skin...to me, my version of dinosaurs can have pink or orange skin and beautiful fur...






Our infamous Ah Rex...why must it always be the baddest guy?


My favorite dino, triceratops! Or maybe at least his ancestors that look similar...

Overall, it's really educational. It didn't only concentrate on dinosaurs era, it also tells us what it could be like before all the creatures appeared...

So next time be sure you don't miss such nice exhibition!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment